Jackson Hole offers some of the most incredible natural beauty on earth, and with it comes endless options for how to enjoy your time in the area. Your itinerary can be packed with adrenaline-boosting activities and nonstop adventure – or not. Because sometimes, the most luxurious thing to do is nothing at all.
Guests may opt for different service levels – from standalone, self-catered to a full luxury experience with
With 67 acres entirely yours to enjoy, you can remain on the premises for your entire stay without a hint of cabin fever. Some examples of on-ranch experiences are listed below, but we are happy to work with you to design your ideal itinerary and help arrange guided activities, if desired.
- Fly fishing introduction with master anglers on the Snake River
- Guided horseback riding and/or cowboy skills instruction on our four on-site horses
- 10+ miles of walking and mountain biking trails on the property
- Hundreds of miles of road biking from the ranch * 8-mile ride to town * 8-mile ride to Grand Teton National Park
- Lawn games
- Ball games (e.g. basketball and volleyball)
- Nine-hole frisbee golf course spanning the property
- Miles of groomed cross-country skiing trails on the property
While many of the most popular seasonal activities are not available during the shoulder seasons, the wildlife viewing is outstanding, the home remains as cozy and private as ever, and discounted rates are offered.
- Private, onsite yoga or pilates classes
- Outdoor hot tub for 12
- Wildlife and landscape photography instruction
- Art lessons
- Lectures by various local experts on topics ranging from extreme adventures to local lore
- Astrophysicist-guided stargazing experiences
For those who seek adventure beyond the property lines, you’ll be rewarded with some of the world’s most spectacular landscapes and endless options for how to enjoy them. We can arrange premium wildlife safaris bringing you face-to-face with some of our wilder neighbors, exclusive rock climbing excursions in Grand Teton National Park, or an out-of-this-world stargazing experience with a noted astrophysicist. Nothing is out of reach.
- Guided wildlife safaris
- Guided tours of Grand Teton National Park & Yellowstone National Park
- Private whitewater and scenic rafting on the Snake River
- Fly fishing in the Snake River or Gros Ventre
- Jackson Hole Golf Course within 2 miles
- Thousands of hiking trails for all levels and adrenaline thresholds; guided or self-guided
- Hundreds of miles of road and mountain biking trails; guided or self-guided
- Mountaineering and rock climbing
- Guided ATV trips
approximately late November through April
- Guided wildlife safaris
- Skiing at world-class Jackson Hole Ski Resort, Snow King Mountain in the town of Jackson Hole, and Grand Targhee across the pass in Idaho
- Off-piste &backcountry guided skiing
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowmobiling excursions
- Winter tours of Yellowstone National Park
We encourage all of our guests to do a pre-stay consultation (by phone or online), to discuss what you hope to get out of your visit, and how we can help make your Antelope Trails Ranch stay exceptional. And if that’s just staying out of your way, we are okay with that, too.